Dundee’s premier and first yarn gathering of a substantial size. that’s a bit of a mouthful right?
So I am just dropping in to let you know what the deal with this ferret fest is. My initial idea was like a baby music festival, lots of fun, food, friends and some superstars. But how do you fit a music festival into fluph? Well you kinda don’t, so you reign it in a bit and have a mini yarn festival (EYF, Perth and Aberdeen I’m coming for you..not really) .
I’m going to bullet point the details as my brain just wants to throw all the ideas at you and you’ll end up really confused because I have so many ideas.
- It’s a one day only deal on the 17th November 2018 from 11am - 5pm
- it will be held in fluph. 164 blackness road ,Dundee, dd1 5pq
- it will be a happy chilled out vibe
- we will have plenty of food and liquid beverages
- a photo booth of some form
And most importantly our headliners are
no fainting now people!